Friday 29 July 2011

Shocked out of my mind



Never thought this would happen again, i seen you standing there... I was amazed, it was like i had been waiting for that moment to kiss you just one last time. We stood there together for a moment, then it happened, right in front of my girl, we fell back into the past and brushed each others lips, i felt like we never parted, we went back to yours and stayed in your bed, you told me my eyes were still beautiful, in the morning you still called me baby and hun even though we were sober. And we showered together, i got picked up... then everything went normal again, we are nothing, we never were. Our whole relationship was fake, including our emotions. Like you said you don't care about alot anymore. Well neither do i, i thought i loved you, fuck it. I don't even care. Bye bye sorrow and hello happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment