Sunday 7 August 2011

Hahaha

So....I must blog about what happened this weekend, so i had girl drinks on saturday, the theme was sailors and pirates, i had the time of my life, me raquel and ashlea were so wasted we walked all the way to bk from mine in high high heels, everyone was laughing at us, and my feet were killing, i got heaps of good photos in the bk toilets with raquel and ash, then we got home where all my friends were and there was poo on the ground, everyone was wasted as and i was so shocked hahaha we know who did it too, but she doesn't remember herself :L and then a few guys came around, hung out for a bit then buggered off to sleep, i was texting bray and told him to come stay, and then i fell asleep so he didn't haha, great weekend, i loved it. Soon to come, a post of next weekend, Leon's 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment